International Exchange Division (IED) of ACBA is dedicated to promote high-quality education, overseas scholar/student exchanges, and long-term collaboration between educational institutions of China and the United States. Mission of IED includes but not limited to: 1) provide assistance for international education organizations in China and the United States; 2) promote scholar/student exchange programs; 3) host international curriculum and conferences; and 4) support culture of international education.
· Provide educational opportunities and assistances for international scholars and students
· Improve the quality of international education for current and future generations
· Facilitate and improve international education dialogues and policies between China and the United States
· Use international education to benefit global society and economy
· Submit personal information, official transcript, personal statement, and basic business plan of a potential business
· Once the applicant meets the basic membership requirements, the additional selection criteria are: investment potential of the potential business, the integrity of the ideas, and the potential success rate.